We would like to invite short articles, news, announcements, events, and in depth commentaries for the upcoming FSSGH Newsletter (Volume 2). If you would like to see our previous publications, please visit our Newsletter page. Please see submission guidelines below.
All submissions should be in WORD format and should be related to forensic science or relevant to the forensic science community in Ghana.
All submissions should adhere to the ethics of publishing including originality and acknowledgement of citations.
References should be in the Vancouver numbering style.
- Short articles: 500 to 1000 words
- News items: Maximum of 200 words
- Announcements: Maximum of 150 words
- Event items: Maximum of 300 words
- Commentaries: 500 to 1000 words
NB: All contributions will be peer-reviewed and proof-read by the editorial team. Articles will also be checked for plagiarism.
- FSSGH Newsletter Volume 2 – Issue 1: Deadline for all contributions is 31st August 2019
- FSSGH Newsletter Volume 2 – Issue 2: Deadline for all contributions is 30th November 2019
Please send your contribution to email@example.com